REGULATIONS FOR THE IBTUTORS.EU SERVICE
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. Before using the Site, the User is obliged to read the content of these Regulations.
3. The Regulations defining the general conditions for using the Site have been prepared on the basis of applicable law.
4. The content of the Site pages is the property of the Administrator and is legally protected.
5. The use of the Site may only take place on the terms set out in the IBTUTORS.EU website Regulations.
1. Administrator: Wioletta Wojda running a business under the name ERUDIO WIOLETTA WOJDA, with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Chmielna 2/31, owner of the IBTUTORS.EU website.
2. Site: a set of all content on the IBTUTORS.EU website with contact forms.
3. Personal data: User data of a personal nature, processed for the purpose of providing services electronically.
4. Parties: Administrator and User.
5. User: a person using the Site resources to the extent provided for in these Regulations.
2. Users of the Site are aware of the fact that using the Site on their computer, Cookies may be stored.
3. The User may limit or block the access of Cookies to his computer, which may result in restricting the use of the full version of the Site.
4. The Administrator ensures that the Cookies used by the Site are safe for the User’s devices, and the information collected through them allows the Site to be adapted to the individual preferences of the User.
IV. ADMINISTRATOR OBLIGATIONS
1. The Administrator shall not be liable for interruptions in the operation of the website caused by reasons beyond his control.
2. The Administrator reserves the right to make changes to the Site, transfer the rights to the other Site as well as cease its activities and perform any other legal actions permitted by applicable law.
3. The Administrator declares that the information on the site does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 71 c.c. of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16, item 93).
4. The Administrator is not responsible for User’s decisions taken on the basis of information obtained as a result of using the Site.
V. USER OBLIGATIONS
1. The User is obliged to use the Site in accordance with the law and the provisions of these Regulations.
2. The User is not entitled to use the Site and to reproduce its content in order to conduct a competitive activity by the User.
3. The User accepts placing ads and links to the other websites.
VI. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Administrator of Personal Data of Site Users in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (general regulation on data protection) hereinafter referred to as “RODO” is the Site Administrator (section II, paragraph 1).
2. The Administrator processes the collected Personal Data in the scope of:
a) User’s IP address,
b) User’s name and surname,
c) Electronic mail address,
d) Telephone number.
3. The Administrator protects the User’s Personal Information against unauthorized access and loss or damage.
4. The Administrator declares that he processes Personal Data in order to:
a) performance of the contract between the Administrator and the User – legal basis – art. 6 paragraph. 1 lit. b) RODO
b) marketing and statistical measurements – legal basis – art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO
c) data processing for technical reasons for business continuity and website functionality – legal basis – art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO
5. User’s personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the data subject, by deselecting the appropriate window in the contact form.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, and each person has the right to access the data and correct it.
7. The User has the right at any time to withdraw consent to the processing of his Data personal by the Administrator. The exercise of this right is carried out by sending by e-mail to the address email@example.com of the relevant request along with the application first and last name of the User.
8. By selecting the appropriate window in the contact form, the User may refuse or give consent to receive commercial information by means of electronic communication. If the User has agreed to receive commercial information by means of electronic communication, he has the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The use of the right to withdraw consent to receive commercial information is carried out by sending an e-mail to the Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an appropriate request along with the name and surname of the User.
9. The User may request supplementing and correcting Personal Data at any time, including their permanent deletion.
10. The Administrator may refuse to delete the User’s data, if such behavior is necessary to implement claims, or the above results from the applicable law.
11. The Administrator declares that the User’s personal data under applicable law may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including in particular the competent judicial authorities.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. These Regulations fulfill the role of general terms and conditions of contract within the meaning of the Civil Code.
2. In the event of a change to the Regulations, its delivery to Users shall take place by placing them on the Site.
3. All comments and questions regarding the operation of the Site can be directed to the e-mail address email@example.com.
4. Complaints about the Site should be reported to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Any disputes arising between the Administrator and the Site User will be settled amicably in the first place.
6. In the absence of an amicable settlement, disputes between the Parties shall be subject to resolution by the competent court.